Doughnuts are one of those foods that you can eat anytime, anywhere. We are starting to see them pop up more and more on dessert tables everywhere. If you're having a small wedding or want to forgo the traditional buttercream cake, indulge yourself and your guests with these sweet treats.
1. The romantic garnish of orange roses and lush greenery transforms these glazed donuts into a lovely piece of art.
2. These giant dessert might LOOK like doughnuts but they are actually different flavored cakes! See the time lapsed video of how the baker made this awesome creation here.
3. Known for their inventive flavors and vibrant colors, Voodoo Doughnuts are always a crowd pleaser!
4. Forget the doughnut cake and go full-on doughnut dessert bar! This gives your guests plenty of delectable flavors to choose from.
5. Doughnuts can be served at your winter wedding, too! Choose rich chocolate flavors and decorate with red and white flowers.
6. If you're looking for something cute and easy, this bundt cake is right up your alley. This is the perfect recipe for a bridal shower brunch.
7. A doughnut wall. Yes, you heard us right. This might be one of the most genius things we've ever seen. Your guests can easily grab a doughnut of their choice and return to the dance floor in no time.
8. Three tiers are not just for wedding cakes anymore! These stacks of doughnuts are a great choice for modern weddings.
9. Made to look like a doughnut, this wedding cake will be gobbled up without leaving a crumb behind. Get the 10 minute recipe here.
10. This little beauty is perfect for a groom's cake. Coffee and chocolate flavored, it is decorated with mini doughnuts with sprinkles all along the sides.